The Illinois Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (ILASFAA) is a professional organization comprised of financial aid administrators who are responsible for administering student financial aid programs at post-secondary institutions in the State of Illinois.
ILASFAA represents most of the state’s two- and four-year schools, including public and private colleges and universities, graduate/professional and proprietary schools as well as, lending institutions and the Illinois Student Assistance Commission.
ILASFAA has been serving Illinois students since 1969. We invite you to become part of our valuable organization. The ILASFAA membership years runs from May 1 through April 30.
ILASFAA's mission is:
- To provide a structure for development of programs to educate and train members on new and changing financial aid rules, regulations and procedures.
- To foster leadership development and professional growth for members.
- To provide a network exchange to facilitate communication and cooperation among educational institutions and sponsors of student aid funds.
- To serve the interests and needs of students, faculties, government agencies and sponsors through the implementation of ideas and programs pertinent to student financial aid.
- To provide a forum for governmental agencies and sponsors to present new rules and regulations as well as recent innovations in financial
- Communications on financial aid programs and legislation;
- Training to new and existing members; and
- Updates for experience Financial Aid Administrators
Membership involvement fosters leadership development and professional growth. ILASFAA has many opportunities for members to contribute to longstanding committees. To learn more about our committees, and how to volunteer click here
Become part of this valuable and diverse organization - Join Now!